Sunday, July 3, 2011

Without you

Opened my eyes
The day has started
And I lie in this bed
To figure out how to live when the feelings are dead

Saw you last night in the dreams
You don't have a hint it seems
You looked beauteous as always
Flashing the glimpse of the old days

Went back to the memory lane
Where the most beautiful eyes cared for me
My lord had rest and peace for me
Remember running the fingers through your hair
Sleeping in your arms without a care

Its a cold and frosty morning
And I see my world drowning

The day is passing by
And I am still trying to get you off my mind
Burning the shadows in my head
Revoking the feelings that aren't dead

You love someone just once in a lifetime
And then you love yourself and hence you love someone else
People come and go
But that first love will never flow

My world has been ripped apart
My soul doesn't know how to depart
Don't know what to do with this heart
Who doesn't know how to beat when its ripped apart

Some things in life are never said
Something in life can never be read
Your love will always shine in me
No matter whether I am dead or alive

Just caught in life's trap
Even driving whole night did not help
No one can tell me where to hide
No one can tell me where to fly

Where are you when I need you the most
Where are you you when everything is lost
When you say I made mistakes, just try to understand
I am no god, just another man

1 comment:

  1. I loved it.. more than anything you have written so far! you'r getting good at it with each coming post! Keep writing!

    Honestly speaking.. sometimes, you have to stop introspecting and move on in life. It might not be easy for you but wont be much difficult if you take one step at a time. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete