Thursday, February 17, 2011

Something Relevant

It was a short story
We made love in the corrie
Love was in the air
Everything we did was fair

And then came the day
That took you so far away
It took away our dreams
And all around were screams

You believe that you hardly know me now
I believe you should have somehow
I feel so stupid watching it come and go
And it is noteworthy how we both know

Lets run back to the day
And start all over again
As the memories remain
Like a portrait of all the pain
Like a dump of all the good
And a pit of all the bad

Was wondering where it all went wrong
And that's when I wrote this song
The song to make you feel all better
Remember the past and jot the letter

I love you more than what this song can say
Yes I love you more than yesterday
And I want you to come
As a lot of things are still undone
It is the only thing I hope
Cz I know I can't cope

This soul may die and fly
But your love will always be alive
For you this heart will beat always
And will try to find different ways
To bring you back and retrace the track
To hold you tight and stare the bright

It's a still night
The eyes are craving for your sight
And I Wanna hold you tight
Just to feel everything is alright

No comments:

Post a Comment