Monday, February 14, 2011

The Unsaid - III

Its a beautiful lonely night
The stars are shining so bright
The faith is there I plight
But I know nothing can make things right

Was caught in the middle of a race called life
And then I found you
Life was good in your arms
Could see my world in your palms
My angel was close to me
My own personalized form of drug had calm for me

We weaved the dreams which could never come true
But you told me that the ship will sail through
I wish to be that star, who knows where you are
It has been long since you have gone
But your love inside me can't walk on

So many dreams I am starting to drown
Running away from the shadows leaves me frown

I shout to god to return my heyday
While walking the day to find the lost way
The sun battered with my dreams
And put me to the extremes

I cry again as I shatter to pieces
I wish I could go back and rewrite the misread
But I am gone...Oh I am gone
Yes I am gone...My lord I am gone

No comments:

Post a Comment