Thursday, April 26, 2012

and then...


I can go on and on about how hard writing this has been for me, but I think even a mention of that would sound unspeakably lame. This has to be the hardest thing I could ever write. Hence I am just gonna stop and put the words across.

Welcome to a place where time stands still, where whiskey flows and always will. Where packets of cigarettes lie all around me, reminding me of the times where the heart ached and the thoughts cracked. 

The older I get, the clearer it becomes as to how the dots which I left behind could never connect. Things have really changed a lot around me. What always seemed right has suddenly taken a backseat in life and is enjoying a drink everyday. All my life I lived with a belief that the flip side is deformed and lame, only to realize that the joke was on me. Its the part where I have to live and humiliate myself every other day.

Have been dazed and confused for so long. But I still cruise along, doing my thing, acting the fool. I think I am still a child in a man’s body who cares for nothing and everything at the same time.

But, something has to change and a lot has to estrange. It is already dark, too dark to see.

1 comment:

  1. Open your heart to the world.. to recieve all the positive vibes.. feel good about yourself..and you will have a permanent smile.. loved to see the hope at the end of the post..

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete