Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Unsaid

i cry alone when i see what we have done
i die when i see what we have become
i cry when i look back and see the sun
i die when i feel that the flame no longer burns

the worst has already past, but the innocence can never last
i heard you say it, you saw me doing it
i feel the shame, want to apologize…please don’t make me cry by turning a blind eye

i had my best times with you, why can’t i have the same
we wrote the best lines for us, why should we let it aflame
never craved for anyone, never prayed for anyone
my god, let the mercy flow, i will make the rest follow

stay inside the home, let me take control(burst)
something has been given (lust), but everything has been taken (trust)
look out of the window, what do you see?
isn’t my ashes flowing with the breeze…

i will lie to bring you back
will die to bring back the blue sky
cz i heard you say it, you saw me doing it
i feel the shame, want to apologize…please don’t make me cry by turning a blind eye

No comments:

Post a Comment